Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's a Stretch! Saturdays: TREEVENGE!

From the self-proclaimed "World's #1 Halloween Website," HauntedHouse.com, comes TREEVENGE.  They recently tweeted it from thier Twitter account.  (Btw, you should "follow" mine ;) )
TREEVENGE is directed by Jason Eisener Jason Eisener and independent film maker from Canada who gained a bit of notoriety for his excellent "Hobo with a Shotgun" trailer he created for in a contest for the film GrindHouse. Watch his latest brilliant opus TREEVENGE below. Definitely NSFW.




I'm having some marital issues with my Mac right now.  I can't turn it on...  And my home desktop PC is a POS and the sound won't work.  LOVELY!  So, I'm posting this before I've even watched it.  Use discretion while watching it since I can't prewarn you about anything.  I hope it's awesome.

**I've since made up with my Mac and watched this.  You have to have the right kind of humor for this and a love for horror gore.  Luckily I have both!  I thought it was a little slow in the beginning but eventually worth the wait.  Completely effed up.  And, I now can't wait to go cut my tree down with the fam tomorrow at Linvilla Orchards!!**

No comments: