Monday, August 26, 2013

American Horror Story: Coven | The teasers begin!


As you all ought to know, I loathed the last season of AHS. To me, if the showrunners wanted to run the series by theme each season, then they should have actually stuck to one "horror" theme! Sci-fi does not belong with asylum, folks. Not that it should never be done, but both genres are so rich in opportunity all on their own. 

Needless to say, I did not finish watching last season. Actually, I never got past the first episode... 

Anyway! Coven will absolutely have my attention when it airs on FX on Wednesday, October 9 @ 10pm. I grew up loving the witchy culture, from fact to fiction and everything in between. Bewitched to Sabrina, The Craft, Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown and even Bell, Book and Candle. (I could go on.)

Now I want to know, what do YOU think of this new teaser trailer? Are you excited for the new season?

No comments: