Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Don't miss: Yankee Candle Halloween Preview Party

Yankee Candle's annual Halloween Preview Party is Saturday, August 4! And yes, that means our beloved Boney Bunch returns in new forms that we'll lust over all season. (You bet I'm going for that candy dish!) 

Why is this preview so important? Not only are there specials offered only on this day, but many of their Halloween items sell out--THAT DAY! Every year, I get there early and take my time. I decide how much of a hit my wallet can take and plan my attack accordingly. At the end of the day, I usually walk away with 3-5 new Boney Bunch pieces for my collection. My Boney Bunch hangs out in my room year-round, so I don't fuck around.

I've scanned in the flyer below since it doesn't appear to be up on Yankee's website yet. Apologies for the creases... 



No comments: