Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Activities Tuesdays: How safe are you?

I found this little "game" online about Halloween safety.  It would be really good for your kids to take if you're letting them go out for the first time.  For me?  It was a little funny...  The old man looked nice to me!



How well did you do? OR How inappropriately funny did you find something?


Now here's why I fail:
  • I always went up to the dark houses.  How dare you not be home to give me candy on Halloween!
  • Flashlights get in the way of me carrying my gigantic sack of goodies/costume props.
  • Kittens are cute.
  • Cool decorations! Where?  I'm always game for badass decorating!  And, my planned route consists of the general district/county border... Anything to maximize my candy-getting.
  • Hardcore trick-or-treating works up an appetite.  I always snack on the run.
  • Corner crossing takes too much work and potentially takes time away from candy-getting.
  • But...
CONGRATULATIONS!

Jennifer

has demonstrated knowledge of
Halloween Safety and Common Sense
by successfully completing:

The Official Halloween Safety Game

No comments: