Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's a Stretch! Saturdays: Paranormal Activty

Always connected with the concept of Halloween are spirits, ghosts, and other such "paranormal" entitites.
So obviously, I thought I'd mention DreamWork's Paranormal Activity.


PA has had one of the most interesting marketing skeem's I've seen in a long time. At first, the $15,000 film was only released in a few cities. Fans had to WORK for their movie! In partner with Eventful.com, fans had to basically beg for a wide release, which would only happen at the 1 Million mark. Fortunately that took merely days.

I haven't seen the film yet (nor for lack of trying) but I plan on it very soon. I love horror films, whatever the quality. This one is being raved as being better than Blaire Witch...which I admit, I haven't seen.

So now I have to ask: Do you think it's worth it?


No comments: